Guest posts and sponsored posts
I am always happy to consider well written guest posts that will be of interest to my readers. However, please read the guidelines carefully before submitting.
General Guidelines for Guest Posts
Please have a look at the site to see what type of content I feature. Generally speaking this is destination focused and I prefer to avoid well known tourist attractions (unless you have an unusual angle to write about).
Posts should be between 800 and 1500 words.
Each post should include 4 or 5 photographs that illustrate the destination or activity. Please include at least one horizontal picture (1000 px wide) and one vertical (1000 px tall).
I reserve the right to edit posts and to correct grammar and spelling.
Posts will remain on the site for a minimum of one year.
Sponsored Posts for Brands
- A charge will be made for sponsored posts. Please contact me to discuss rates.
- One or two links may be included in the post: these will be marked as “sponsored”. (No exceptions – please do not ask for posts or links not to be shown as sponsored…)
- Posts must be your own content – I don’t accept work from copywriters.
- All photographs should be your own content or free of copyright restrictions. Please supply the necessary attributions.
- Sponsorship will be disclosed at the beginning of the post
Guest Posts from Travel Bloggers
- Please send a link to your travel blog when contacting me. If I accept your post I will include one link back to your blog.
- All photographs must be original pictures taken by yourself (please supply the necessary copyright attribution). They must illustrate the article – no selfies or pictures of your friends.